Monday, June 22, 2009

It seems really strange to still be in Hungary while the team members are now home. I actually stayed up last night until 12:30AM (6:30 pm EST) until I thought the team had landed. I really missed flying home and being with everyone Sun. I hope everyone has been able to get over their jet lag quickly.
The time in Romania was very special and it has just now really began to sink in. It has been good to have some quiet time here at Susan and David's to think and write about this time. The generosity and love from the people at Hope Baptist Church was something I will never forget. The trip on Sun. to the village to minister to the children left such an impression, especially the one young child-bride who was only a young teen. I have to believe that seeds were planted that day through the teaching they heard and the bracelets they made. The dolls that were left will be a reminder of our love for them.
Every place we went left an impression that I'll always remember.
I look forward. alongside the team, to sharing with ERBC what we saw and learned while in Romania.

1 comment: